Graphic Design Course in Bangalore
To know how integral Graphic Design has become to our lives, just take a look around you at any point in a day. Banners, Billboards, Logos, Business Cards, Pamphlets, Product Packaging, Websites, Newspaper, Books, User Interface of mobile applications are few examples of serveral designs that we come across everyday.
Graphic design can be best defined as the art of combining text & pictures to create a visual design, which would be used in the print and publishing field. Graphic design is something, which drives advertising and attracts us to brands. Graphic designs are present everywhere to be found be it newspaper, magazines, Packaging, branding, websites, posters, books, signage etc. Graphic designing is mostly identified with the print & publishing media.
Our Graphic Design course trains you in design and visualisation fundamentals, graphics and illustration fundamentals, typography techniques, illustration for print, creating artworks, and designing for print & advertising. A design destined for print demands certain specifications to ensure the highest quality & perfection. With the right knowledge and skills, you can be one of the in-demand professionals in the print & publishing industry.
- Job-oriented, industry centric curriculum.
- Hands-on practical training.
- Certified faculty.
- Exposure to industry interaction and workshops.
- Placement assistance.
- Access to 'Onlinevarsity', our exclusive e-learning platform.
- Access to 'Creosouls', a platform to showcase your portfolio.
- Instant student 'loan facility' and 'EMI' available.
What You'll Learn
- Design & Visualisation Fundamentals
- Graphics & Illustration Fundamentals
- Typography Techniques
- Illustrations for Print
- Creating Artworks
- Design for Print & Advertising
- Page Design
- Media Publishing
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Graphic Design Studios
- Product Packaging Design Companies
- eLearning Companies
- Event Management Firms
- Advertising Agencies
- Digital Marketing Firms
- Internet Content Providing Companies
- Newspaper & Magzine Industry
- IT Companies & More...
Graphic, Web Design & Development Course in Bangalore
Getting Started with Graphic Design
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Color Theory
- Principle of Designing
Image Magic - Adobe Photoshop
- Introduction to Image Editing
- Design & Visualisation
- Process of Image Editing & Compositing
- Advanced Retouching & Restoration
- Image Compositing & Manipulation
- GIF Animation & Filters
Vector Artworks - Adobe Illustrator
- Introduction to Vector Graphics
- Creating UI Elements
- Corporate Branding / Logo
- Stationary / Marketing Collateral
- Infographic Elements
- Icon Design
- Creating Mockups
Media Publishing - Adobe InDesign
- Introduction to Print Media & ePublishing
- Layout Design - Magazine / Newspaper / Catalog
- Understanding Pagination - TOC
- Text & Typography
- ePublishing Design & Interactive Layout
Printing & Packaging - CorelDRAW
- Introduction to Print Design
- Understanding Color Models
- Product / Marketing Collateral
- Branding Mockups
- Pre-press Design