UI UX Design Course in Bangalore
UI UX is all about drawing inspiration from the moments we experience. User Interface (UI) design and User Experience (UX) design are high-demand fields in the media and entertainment industry. The skills and knowledge you will gain at Aplus Animation will be applicable to a wide variety of careers
Want to learn UI-UX Design from Scratch. Aplus Animation , Bangalore offers a comprehensive course that trains you on all aspects of user interface and user experience design to make you job ready. While UI design is about the look and feel of the website or app, UX design improves the overall experience of the users when they interact with the website or app. With Aplus Animation's UI-UX Design course, you will learn end-to-end aspects of user interface and user experience design.
User experience design is the complete process of enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty by increasing the usability, ease of use, and preference provided in the interaction between the customer and the product. The various activities to be carried out by a UX designer would be - Competitor / Customer Analysis, Product Building, Content Development, Wire framing, Prototyping, Assessment/Iteration, Progress Planning, Coordination with Developers, Tracking Goals and Integration, Analysis etc.
User Interface Design is a process of visually directing the user through a product’s interface through interactive elements and across all sizes/platforms. Enhancing the Look & Feel as well as its Responsiveness & Interactivity can be the main role of an UI designer. The various activities to be carried out by a UX designer would be - Customer Analysis, Design planning, Branding and Graphic development, UI Prototyping, Interactivity and animation, Adaptation to all device screen size, Coordination with developers etc.
You will learn current best practices and conventions in UI and UX, and apply them to create effective, compelling and navigation-friendly based experiences for website users on computers and mobiles.
- Job-oriented, industry centric curriculum.
- Hands-on practical training.
- Certified faculty.
- Exposure to industry interaction and workshops.
- Placement assistance.
- Access to 'Onlinevarsity', our exclusive e-learning platform.
- Access to 'Creosouls', a platform to showcase your portfolio.
- Instant student 'loan facility' and 'EMI' available.
What You'll Learn
- UX Design Overview
- Basics of Usability
- UX Design Process and Workflow
- UX Research Phase
- Validation & Implementation Phase
- Elements of UI Design
- Pillars of UI Design
- Dashboards & Data Visualisation
- Usability & Testing for UI Design
- Wireframing & Prototype for UI Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
UI UX Design Course in Bangalore
- Goals, Behaviours & Context
- Montal Models
- Organizing Information
- Visualising the Interface
- Deciding what Information you need?
- Interviews & Observation
- Online Surveys & Analytics
User Experience Design
- Introduction to User Experience
- Competitor Analysis
- Design Strategy
- Sketching, Wireframe & Prototype
User Interface Design
- Introduction to User Interface Design
- Visual Design
- Design Tools
- Design Language
- Visual Design Output & Documentation